Project Management Services
Project Management Services
Are you thinking about adding value to your property by undertaking an alteration and/or addition but feeling rather time poor in realising your vision?
Thomas Property is able to help turn your vision into reality by assisting and guiding you through the design, development approval and construction processes in a manner that is timely and cost effective. We recognise that to realise your vision, it is important that you remain in the driver’s seat. However, we ensure that your project progresses smoothly and will address any issues that may arise by presenting and recommending alternative solutions.
The scope of services we are able to provide are:
- Develop a detailed project plan, project schedule and budget that identifies the required outcomes and deliverables based on a realistic timeline;
- Select and engage on your behalf the required multi-disciplinary team of specialist consultants and coordinate their work to ensure that their input into the project are provided is timely and cost effective;
- Oversee the development approval process and coordinate consultants input;
- Procure suitably experienced builder to undertake the proposed construction, provide regular construction and budget updates, and administer progress payments; and
- Identify potential issues that may arise as well as addressing any issues by recommending options available to mitigate them.
We take great pride in the delivery of projects on behalf of our clients, as we strive to foster long term relationships with them.
From a project experience perspective, Michael Wong has successfully delivered a diverse range of projects in building, construction and property development on time and within budget over a period of 30 years. Michael has previously been involved in the project management of small to large scale property development projects on behalf of clients. His extensive experience working at Mission Australia Housing, APP Corporation (subsidiary of Broadspectrum), Urban Growth and local councils, to his current role at Thomas Property, overseeing the property development business, enable clients to benefit from his knowledge and expertise.
Michael has delivered innovative supported accommodation for people who are chronically disabled, knock down and rebuild, additions and alterations of existing dwellings. Michael advocates a collaborative approach in working with clients to assist them in realising their dream home or optimise the asset potential of their property or both.
Should you wish to discuss the Project Management Services offered by Thomas Property, please contact us on 02) 9550 1916 or email@example.com for a friendly chat.